Wednesday 14 November 2012

Putting nerds back on the couch

so today i finally tried it i played the WiiU and i gotta say its pretty neat. i think its a console that works on all fronts its just gimicky enough to please those casual gamers and it has just enough potential to appease hardcore gamers. Honestly though i'm just happy that i can finally play nintendo games without straining my arms. it reallly is nice to see gaming companies putting nerds back where they belong on the Couch (the use of a my little pony clip in no way makes me a brony)

I didn't really get a chance to really play around with the system it self to much so on that front i don't have a whole lot to say. that being said it made me enjoy rayman so yeah thats all i really have to say about that this feels short so i leave you with a clip of the level i played in the demo
















seriously the music is time with level oh god thats cool

No comments:

Post a Comment